“Green” and Healthy, Medical and Hospital Floor Coatings
One of the biggest problems for medical and hospital facilities with concrete floors is moisture vapor and bacteria growth on their floors. Our polyaspartic / polyurea system prevents bacteria growth that has always plagued the coatings industry.
How Polyurea Technology Prevents Bacteria Growth
There are many ways bacteria ends up on your floor, which can lead to an unhealthy environment. While it’s impossible to eliminate bacteria from entering your space, our polyaspartic / polyurea coatings have unique benefits that help make a room healthy.
The result is a healthy medical or hospital floor with clean air. Floors are seamless, low maintenance, durable, and have a Coefficient of Friction (nonslip) that exceeds OSHA guidelines.
Areas Served – Visit our index of areas where we apply medical and hospital floor coatings.
Features and Benefits of Polyurea / Polyaspartic Coatings
- Tight Linking - reduces bacteria growth
- Waterproofing - blocks moisture, improves air quality
- Radon Reduction - minimizes radon
- Rapid Curing - fast return to service
- Wetting - soaks into concrete, cures as part of the surface
- Durable - withstands forklifts, chemicals, abrasive foot traffic
- Nonslip - exceeds OSHA-level requirements
- Low Maintenance - labor-saving cleaning system
With locations in Eagle, Colorado, and Denver, our core market is Colorado and surrounding states. In recent years, however, we have traveled nationwide, completing commercial projects from California to New York.